Nicknames

I am terrible about nicknames, I give them to just about everyone and then usually it morphs into additional ones. It's like once I get started I can't stop. Heaven forbid I would use their REAL names!
It's funny when I get them all confused.

I grew up with many of these with more added over time
Jesse James (duh!)
Jessica Heifer (for hoefer - o joy)
Jess
Jessie Day
Jeseeka
Jennifer (don't ask)
Cindy (again, don't ask :)
Julie
Mama
Mamacita


Some names I have for a few friends:
Karen Poppins
Linda Loo
Stevie B
My sistah from anotha mistah
Korean pride

Names for our dogs (Buddy and Lady)
buggles
ladybug
gigi
buddygriffin
maitre' g
bug a loo
bug a boo
buddy g meister
ladysmith black mambazo
bugalicious
delicious bugalicious

Names for the cat (given name is Ollie)
olarific
ollibama
olliecat
ollie tamale
chewbaca
ollilicious
oliver
hairy one


Kids
pumpkin seeds
boobies (don't ask)
my little pea pods
my little mousies
jaimers
james
juan guillermo
juan gilliam
john william
jaimey skye
little muffins
jill (when I want to cover both names in one word)
waimey (see above)
loverbugs

This could be a full time job!

Wish I could tell you the names I have for Ray. Sadly, I can't. If you can believe it I have none.
He will and forevermore will be Ray (or Mr. Griffin when I'm ticked)

Comments

Popular Posts