Dropping the Ball

I hate to admit this but since I have to be honest on my blog, our children stayed up until 1 am in honor of New Year's Eve. Horrible, I know! They were pretty excited though. We all napped in the late afternoon and then enjoyed an evening with friends, eating lasagna and playing games. There were even the British cracker cards for the kids to open!
Jaimey missed the ball dropping last year because she passed out at 11:55. You can imagine how excited she was for THIS year to finally see it "live" on TV. The boys were playing a game, we were watching the time closely, Jaimey was doing her thing and then all of sudden I looked at the clock, it was 12:01 am. Oh, the horror. We missed it by 1 minute and poor Jaimey was devastated. I felt so bad!

I sure dropped the ball on that one (pun intended!)

Psalm 67:1
May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face to shine upon us, that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.

Comments

Popular Posts