McDonalds vs Bacteria

I have this thing about McDonalds. Every time I go in there I feel like I need a shower when I come out. Don't even get me started on the play room. I'm sure EColi is running rampant. Not only that but have you heard the info on the ice machines, how they are like filled with bacteria not uncommon to that of fecal matter? We never and I mean NEVER go to McDonalds. So, being the hypocrite that I am, what do I do after Will finished school today? I take him to McDonalds, of course!
Don't ask what came over me. I think it was because I am leaving the country tonight and it was a chance for Will and I to have a 'date' together before I left. I was thinking of my close vegan friend who's daughter eats roasted "roots" for lunch and I felt completely guilty!

Anyway, the joy on Will's face was pretty worth all the crap we ingested as I happily scarfed my fries and yes, refilled my drink while Will ate his chicken (I use that word very loosely) nuggets and played with his Happy Meal chipmunk toy. Please forgive my run on sentence!

I guess I figured I may as well get my gut ready for Mexico. Soon as I hit the border I'll get sick so maybe this will help get some of that out of the way!

See ya in 12 days!

Comments

Popular Posts