Coming Out of the Closet

I posted something similar to this on Facebook yesterday and got some pretty funny comments in return. There are times (very rare) that Jaimey burns out from all her drama and wants some alone time to work on a quiet project. Thank the Lord she has these times! Anyway, Will was getting on her nerves, etc... We have a good sized walk-in closet that locks from the inside downstairs underneath a stairwell. It started out as a dumping ground for all the stuff I didn't know what to do with. Last year Ray was in Texas for quite a while and I totally gutted the thing and redid it. It is super cute now with framed photos, sewing boxes, matching storage bins (labeled, I might add.) It is a place you almost look forward to walking into!

Well, Jaimey must like it too because she asked if I would lock her in it so she could work in peace and when she was done she would "yell" that she was ready to come out! As I said on Facebook, I was only too happy to oblige her!

Now I'm thinking I might have some leverage. I can see it already. "Jaimey, if you misbehave you won't be allowed to keep yourself locked in the closet!"

Comments

Popular Posts