Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Demise of Thomas

It has happened. Will has announced he is a big boy now and big boys don't play with Thomas the Train. Not only will he not wear the t-shirts, he won't read the books, play with the trains or build the tracks. In fact, he told me it was time to pass on the books to someone else. I am in mourning. There is such a sweet innocence about Thomas, you can always depend on him! Will has been a huge fan since he was 2 years old. While I will pass on the t-shirts and books, I refuse to give away the wood tracks and trains. They are now lovingly tucked away for some other day.

Now, how to handle the Stars Wars fascination....

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out how to handle it let me know. We are at least 2 years into it and I am at a loss as to why he thinks that is IT.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.