The Demise of Thomas

It has happened. Will has announced he is a big boy now and big boys don't play with Thomas the Train. Not only will he not wear the t-shirts, he won't read the books, play with the trains or build the tracks. In fact, he told me it was time to pass on the books to someone else. I am in mourning. There is such a sweet innocence about Thomas, you can always depend on him! Will has been a huge fan since he was 2 years old. While I will pass on the t-shirts and books, I refuse to give away the wood tracks and trains. They are now lovingly tucked away for some other day.

Now, how to handle the Stars Wars fascination....

Comments

  1. If you figure out how to handle it let me know. We are at least 2 years into it and I am at a loss as to why he thinks that is IT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.

Popular Posts