Mom Date

My "sistah from another mistah" has this great thing she does with her kids. She goes out on dates with them. Usually, it is something fairly simple like Costco and DQ for blizzards. You get the idea. Personally, I think she is creating lasting memories in doing these things with her children because she is providing individual, you are special to me time.

Well, lately I have been trying to do that with Jaimey because she is at school all day and whenever we are together, Will is too.

This morning I asked her if there was anything she would like to do (within reason, of course) and she had some cute ideas.

Go to Goodwill and treasure hunt, sanitize hands, head to Starbucks for cocoa and apple fritters. Head to Target and look for a storage bin to house the small nation of stuffed animals currently in her possession plus purchase Valentines for the class party this week.

I know it is the everday stuff, but I hope in that stuff there will be the presence of good memories of just being together.

Comments

Popular Posts