Remember my former post when I said I needed to stop and give thanks for the blessings in life? Well, I'm struggling with that today! Specifically, with children. Jaimey had a friend over today since there was no school. They get along famously and have become quite close. Somehow Jaimey gets it in her mind she needs to be the Drama Queen and the Show-Off. Hmmmm, that sounds familiar. Anyway, by the end of the day I am exhausted from all of her dramatics. She has so much energy for a 7 year old and when people come over she feels comfortable because it is her domain. I'm glad she has fun, truly, but not at my expense!
I just made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and nearly devoured all of them in my state of frazzled nerves. Yeah, like that would help at all!

So, right now she wants to sit in her closet (?) and read. I am going to follow-up with giving her a warm bubble bath and pasta. Maybe the carbs will make her tired alongside the bath! Otherwise, I'm gonna need to move my therapy appt up a few days :)

Oh, just another tidbit. She brings out this huge potato from HER ROOM and tells me has been practicing starting IVs and giving injections on it so she can get used to the procedures when she becomes a vet. Aye Carumba!

Comments

Popular Posts