Tribute - The Sequel




My previous post, "The Tribute" was written a couple days ago in honor of my grandma's birthday today. Of course, I thought of more attributes I wanted to acknowledge. So, here is part 2.

My grandma is the most positive person I know. She has the best outlook and attitude about everything.

My grandma introduced me to some of my favorite book series, "Anne of Green Gables" and "Emily of New Moon."

I blame my grandma for giving my daughter the book, "If you give a mouse a cookie." She was only 2 years and her gift included the little mouse doll. Ever since Jaimey has been IN LOVE with rats and mice. Seriously! I love that I can pinpoint when her love affair began!

Before I was even born grandma hand made Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. When I say handmade, I mean it. Her work was so intricate and lives on to this day!

My grandma was a model as a young lady.

My grandma remains a model of how to live this life!

My eternal thanks to such an amazing woman!

Comments

Popular Posts