A Bright and Sunshiny Day

Yesterday was the epitome of summer. We visited "gaga" at the farm and enjoyed cold lemonade, picking blueberries, blowing bubbles into the breeze and sky gazing. Perfect weather and perfect to just settle back and be.

In the evening I made a pesto pizza with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes. After, the family took a 2 mile walk lake side which is beautiful in the evening because a wonderful breeze kicks up from the lake. We saw ducks and a very handsome otter. Kids ran and ran and ran and ran and ran some more. Just what I was hoping for.

Today the kids and I drove out to the farm market and loaded up on fruits for our camping trip this weekend (never mind the jumbo marshmallows and cheetos :0 ) You always have to camp with those genetically modified tidbits.
THEN, we went and shared frozen yogurt together. I am getting back in touch with my 80's roots. Apparently I still absolutely adore frozen yogurt and think of it often!

Simple summer goodness. I refuse to buy school supplies!

Comments

Popular Posts