Kids Say The Darndest Things

* Names have been changed to protect the innocent *

Funny story over the weekend that of course, I have to share. Wonderful friends who are considered family had us over for a BBQ. We always have a great time, kids play on the slip n slide and it was a beautiful evening out.

Anyway, time came to head out and I was saying good bye to the girls and teasing them by asking if I could sleep over with them. I was joking that I could sleep in the middle. One of the darlings told me that they had bunk beds (which I had forgotten) so I couldn't sleep with them.

She then concluded "I guess you will need to sleep with daddy then."

Nuff' said! I think you could hear the group of us laughing all the way down the street.

I love what kids come up with, makes life extremely fun!

Comments

Popular Posts