This Boy....


This is my 6 year old son. This is the boy who asked the server at the Mexican restaurant when the fortune cookies would be coming out.
This is the boy that wants to wear his Star Wars t-shirt all day,all night, and then repeat the process the next day.
This is the boy who adores my chicken pasta alfredo.
This is the boy who is more than willing to consume mass quantities of high fructose corn syrup on a regular basis.
This is the boy who could make a DVD play when none of us could figure it out.
This is the boy who still wants me to sing to him every night before bed.
This is the boy who can't stand "big service" at church.
This is the boy who can't stand my homemade jam.
This is the boy that told me "No."
This is the boy that cried when he told me the mess he made was too big for him to clean up.
This is the boy who can smoke me at a game of checkers.
This is the boy who is turning into a real boy.
This is the boy who told me I was his best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts