What's In Your Freezer?

For the past 10 days the kids and I shared some wonderful time with my grandma and grandpa. Then we spent a few days seeing my nana who lives about 1 hour away. It was a blessing for the kids to see their great grandparents! We also got to visit with aunts, uncles, and cousins which added to the fun.
The neat thing is we didn't do huge activities, it was the simple things really that created fun memories. One being the children doing drawing projects with Nana or my grandpa watching Will put together a Lego set.
We did visit the Jelly Belly Factory which is a total nightmare in the summer. Horrible for parents but a total rush (sugar) for the kids.

So, prior to our arrival my grandma had stored some things in the freezer. My grandma had left a note that said "Things to eat (freezer) while the kids are here."

Oh the glory.


Cherry Pie from Claim Jumper
Ice Cream Cake
Vanilla Ice Cream
Turtle Pie
Lemon Meringue pie (in the fridge)
Popsicles
Banana and Pumpkin Breads
Key Lime Pie

Did I mention how much I love my grandma? Not only that but she made her famous homemade chocolate chip cookies. She is the only one that can put nuts in her cookies and have them taste good.

I haven't looked at the scale since I have been home because I am too scared. Let it be known that I ate some of the afore listed inventory and it was SOOOOOOOO good!

Then there was the pasta at Nana's......(big sigh of contentment)

Comments

Popular Posts