I Did It!

Today was a huge day in my life. I mean, huge!

I made Almond Toffee and for the first time ever, it turned out! This is big news. If you only knew the countless episodes of burnt fingers, burnt sugar, smoke alarms, soot and one seriously ticked off person who shall remain nameless, you would fully understand my enthusiasm.

Today I will rejoice in the fact that I AM WOMAN! I have achieved nirvana in the candy making world! The bigger news? I am officially sick of Almond Toffee and it still tastes amazing.

I headed to Target today in order to purchase yet another gift for someone I (gulp) forgot. While there, Will was looking at the Zhu Zhu pets. Somebody tell me what the big deal is with Pillow Pets and Zhu Zhu Pets. Will found "Battle Hamster" Zhu Zhu and of course, immediately wanted me to purchase it for him.
Can you believe he actually asked even with Christmas a few days away? Yes, me too.
I told him with Christmas around the corner....blah,blah,blah. After his red carpet premiere promoting his new film entitled 'Spoiled', I had a plan in place to return all his Christmas gifts.

What came next was pretty impressive...

"Mom, the more we spend on toys for me, the more we can give to the kids who go without - once I'm done playing with them."

Who is this child?

Comments

Popular Posts