Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cheating On My Gym

I have been doing an exercise program called Zumba for almost 2 months now and I love it.  However  I discovered tonight that the class I have been attending is a bit more, shall we say, toned down.  I love my instructor and she shared with the class a tidbit of what she teaches at a high intensity level at another gym.  I wanted it, I craved it, but I also realized it could potentially cause me to pass out.

So I went with my friend to the 'other' gym, (yes I committed gym adultery) and attended her class.  It was so awesome because my teacher has killer music and I can get my freak on which is a very big bummer for the rest of the class.  However, I nearly croaked.  Not sure I've ever seen my face that red before!

My passing out fear had the potential to become a reality as I saw my water supply quickly dwindling in my sweat induced state.  I can't believe it but I actually was spitting when I would try to get air, plus I fogged up my car windows on the way home because I was panting so hard! 

I was really grateful for my friend's advice, only wear black work out pants!  Read my friend's blog to find out why!   http://www.allthingshenderson.blogspot.com/  Be sure and read her posts on boot camp!  They will forever change how you look at exercise!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious, which gym has the more intense Zumba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha....Ha...ha...ha...I love hearing about your gym exploits! Let that freak flag fly Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.