I'm Really Not Stalking My Zumba Instructor....

Honest, I'm not.  But I admit, I do keep following her to various gyms in order to take her zumba classes.  I feel like I am having some sort of illicit love affair with Zumba.  I absolutely love it and I love the chance to get out, sweat like crazy, burn some calories and have fun while doing it.  Who would think exercise could become fun again?

Now as to my instructor...she is awesome.  She is massively talented, plus she doesn't give me too hard of a time when I show up at her different classes. Actually, I might be doing her a favor because I think she is paid by how many people come to class so maybe I am of actual benefit!  She also has awesome music.  I mean, who would think you could do Zumba to the tunes of The Beastie Boys, Kanye West and the like?

Taking classes between two gyms is a big no-no in the world of exercise I think.  Since I'm in the middle of two memberships I will have to decide which one I'm staying with.

My guess?  Whichever gym offers the most Zumba, taught by none other than my favorite instructor!

By the way, did you see my nifty buttons to the sidebar of my page?  Make sure you click on them for some great reads.  The Mother Hen Button and The Picket Fence Button are two of my local favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts