Not Everyone Watched The Superbowl


Even though the Superbowl was on, technically not all of us were watching it.

In between stuffing large amounts of delicious carbs in our mouths, the family and friends did a few other things as well.....

homemade Valentine cookie decorating, sweetheart candy bingo, create your own valentine cards, outside play on the jungle gym, me ending up on the couch - think I ate a bit much but I know you understand!  Superbowl grub is a food group of it's own!
clean-up, clean-up, clean-up and some more clean-up


Jaimey working on homemade Valentine cards for yours truly :)
 Will lost his 2nd front tooth (while eating of course.)   However none of us noticed it, including him, until hours later.  Looks like he swallowed it.  I just don't want to think about trying to find it LATER - don't worry - I won't stoop that low!



Buddy was the least inspired, a nap sounded ever so much better.

Comments

Popular Posts