Birthdays Day 2

Well, birthday mania continues to ensue at our home.  We a fun little gathering last night, sharing some pizza and laser tag with the kiddos.  I will not touch anything that remotely resembles a game so I was content to hang out at the food table.  More than content.  Except the salad bar stunk.  So, I shoved a couple pizzas down.  Oops, I mean pizza SLICES.  A freudian slip there!

Today Will is content playing with some new gifts he received.  When I asked him if there was anything he would enjoy doing today he let me know that he wanted to go to Target and eat lasagna for dinner.  I can work with this.  Now, I have to admit a little something about the lasagna.  Will isn't crazy about the lasagna I make, perhaps a bit too earthy?  Who knows.  At any rate he has a sick love affair with Stouffer's Lasagna.  Shame on me for asking what he would like but since it was his choice, I should probably oblige.   Now talking about lasagna makes me crave my Nana's lasagna.  She is queen of that comforting dish.

It seems all of my posts somehow return to food. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.

Popular Posts