Get Up Again...And Again...And Again...

I got hurt today.  Mainly my pride but there was plenty of physical pain involved as well.  Those pesky treadmill machines chap my behind, let me tell you. 

So I'm running on the darn thing with my headphones on.  Apparently I was composting, otherwise known as daydreaming when suddenly I find myself in a heap on the floor.  The silly thing bucked me off.  In the midst of my daydreaming I veered off to the side and it was all downhill from there.

The sad thing is I play my music very loudly so it is very bad if I say anything because it comes out quite loud.  So imagine me shouting in surprise and now imagine me shouting a naughty word.  Now, I'm pretty good about the language that comes out of my mouth but I was so caught off guard it just came right out.  I guess that probably doesn't say a lot about me?

Of course there is a woman on the treadmill next to mine and she was so gracious and concerned for my well being.  I felt it was in my best interest to apologize for my language.

So, like I would with a horse that bucked me off (yeah, right) I started up again and continued running.  People, if you can believe this it happened to me AGAIN!  I'm not joking.  Thankfully the woman next to me had left and now an older gent had taken her place.  Once again, I'm in a heap on the floor and he is asking if I'm OK  So, I go through the whole business of apologizing for my language YET AGAIN. 

I'm not going to tell you whether or not I called it quits at that point but let me assure you, that treadmill will not win!  Although tonight I am sore in places I didn't know existed.

Comments

  1. It may have won the battle, but you will WIN the war!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.

Popular Posts