May I See Your ID?

I can't believe it.  I got carded.  A bit of grace was given to me in the form of a Round Table Pizza manager.  Actually the beer I ordered wasn't even for me but it didn't matter, I was thrilled.  I about jumped over the counter to give the man the biggest hug ever but I didn't want to scare him.  I did however let him know in no uncertain terms just how grateful I was.

I guess I was loud enough that my voice carried all the way down to the party room where our gathering was being held.

I ran back to the room and yelled, "Guess what?" 

"Yeah, we know - you got carded."

I'm still smiling this morning.

Comments

  1. CONGRATS! Every time I get carded (which is less and less frequently) I'm sooo excited! And sometimes the cashier tries to apologize and I'm all "PLEASE don't apologize - thank you sooo much!" hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.

Popular Posts