Weekend

Crud.  I have some funny things to blog about from this weekend but they are really inappropriate so I guess I have to engage the filter.  By inappropriate I mean my 'dirty old man' (D.O.M) from the farmer's market was back in action with more offensive comments.  Such a gentleman.

Anyway, here's my weekend...for what it's worth?

Cardio Kick Night Fight
Out for dinner with friends from Cardio Kick 
Worked. In the rain. In July.
Listened to life story from a friend who grew up with nudist parents
Listened (briefly) to offensive comments from "D.O.M"
Drank blended Mochas (since hard liquor was unavailable after the above mentioned conversations)
Berries, berries and more berries
Library
Mongolian food with most awesome friends
Watched "The Next 3 Days" with Russell Crowe (Uh, yes please!)
Collapsed in bed after 4 plus nights of insomnia
Made Marion/Raspberry scones
Went to Community Group
Interviewed some friends for above mentioned Community Group
Caved and ate mashed potatoes from KFC
Made a cake
Saw 4 guys all dressed in combat gear/camo.... driving a Subaru

Happy Weekend (or what's left of it)

Comments

Popular Posts