Henna'ized'

I got a henna tattoo yesterday.  I have always been intrigued by them.  They can be extremely elaborate or very simple.  Of course we all know about the henna artistry in countries such as India but it is starting to make quite a name for itself here in the states.  Well, some states anyway!
I like henna for a few reasons, the major one being it doesn't hurt!  That is a big plus in my book.  Also, it isn't permanent.  I can just see myself getting a tattoo and a week later totally tired of looking at it.  I'm fickle that way.
Another reason?  It doesn't cost nearly as much as a tattoo.

I chose the word 'Mercy' because I need to remember to have it more often :)  I have a wonderful gal if anyone local is interested.  She is a lovely gal and a delight to work with.  She is practically within walking distance of my house....this could be bad for me!!  :) 

Comments

Popular Posts