My Name Has Been Stolen

I love the actress, Zooey Deschanel.  You might remember her from the movie, Elf.  In addition, she has the most beautiful singing voice and I am excited to report she is coming out with a Christmas album.

Anyway, she is going to be starring in a new series this fall on Fox, I believe.  Herein lies the problem, her character's name is Jessica Day.  OK, that is an issue with me because that is my full name.  I am Jessica Day and never once have I heard it used before.

You might not know this but I was reserving my full name for when my career as a singer/songwriter/entrepeneur/best selling novelist broke out!  What in the heck am I supposed to do now, pray tell?

Ray suggested I use Jessica Night but it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Well, if anyone is going to use my name I guess Zooey is the one to do it.  Good thing I like her so much!

Comments

Popular Posts