Job Interview

Oh gosh I have a job interview on Wednesday.  I really shun the whole working for someone else, strict schedules and the like.  I guess that is why my career has been so successful.  Uh.... not!

So funny when it comes time to dust off the ol resume only to find gaping holes of years unemployed (in the traditional sense.)

I had to renew mine for my current job, but heck everyone I work with is a farmer so they extended a great deal of grace when it came down to the paperwork and resumes.  Frankly, they don't have time for that which works great for me!

Don't even get me started on paperwork (or lack thereof) needed to teach a fitness class for a newly formed gym.  Resume?  What resume?  Perfect for someone like me!

Anyway, we will see....

Comments

  1. Oh - I SO relate to the resume business! Good luck on your interview - I'm sure you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Erin! I know we have been going through similar experiences lately. Congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but please if you are a hater, maybe keep it to yourself. In other words, don't be a dick.

Popular Posts