Stealing

Today I washed my car and then it rained. I was the only customer the entire morning at the car wash.  Apparently I was the only person who hadn't heard the weather report.

Afterwards I saw my tire light come on, I inspected my tires and heard a hissing sound so I hightailed it to my favorite tire shop.  Yes, it was a nail. 

While I waited I drifted over to one of our local chain stores that carry a fantastic supply of organic foods.  As I wandered down the aisles with my supplies I came face to face with a woman in the pet aisle.  Lo and behold, she was stuffing dog treats into her purse.  That was a new one for me...stealing dog treats.

Unfortunately I was staring long enough that she looked at me and we made eye contact.  I had a moment to consider what I was going to do.  Was I going to rat her out or simply go on my way and leave her be?

Sorry guys but the dog treats got me.  No way was I going to squeal on someone who was getting goodies for their pet.

Of course it would have been another matter entirely if she were shoving people food into her purse!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts