Questions and Comments


I speak with a lot of patients, physicians and pharmacies throughout the day.  I think we can all agree that speaking to a nasty person is like the last thing you feel like doing.  I absolutely detest it because I take it very personally and I find myself wanting to lash back in an extremely unladylike manner. 

However, when I have the opportunity to speak with kind, engaging people it definitely makes my day turn around for the better.  I had a couple of quotes for you from some folks I spoke with...

#1
Thank you for being sympathetic to me today, I know you don't have some sort of template you use for empathy.  Verizon on the other hand....

(I'm with you, Verizon stinks!)



#2
Jessica,  I don't know how much you are getting paid but it isn't nearly enough.

(Amen my friend, Amen.  Now, can I you put in touch with my boss???)


#3
Jessica, Can I please have marijuana covered under my benefit?

(Sure, why not - I'm feeling generous today :)

Comments

Popular Posts