A More Colorful Smoothie

I have another smoothie recipe today.  Certainly the color is much nicer than my spinach one, yes?  I have adapted the recipe somewhat, but it is actually used in a 4 day anti - bloat regime.  Of course, you can have it any time. My kids love it!  If you want protein to go with as an afternoon snack or whatever, have some roasted sunflower seeds, almonds or pumpkin seeds.

(FYI even though my daughter AND lilacs are pictured, they aren't smoothie ingredients)

 
Raspberry Pineapple Smoothie:

It's Lilac Season!

In blender put the following:

1 Cup Skim, Almond or Soy Milk
2 Tbsp real Vanilla Creamer (or Soy Delicious Coconut Creamer)
1 Cup Fresh Pineapple Chunks
3/4 Frozen Raspberries ( this is great if you some in your freezer from last summer which I happened to have)

Whirl it all up and pour in glass.  Bottoms up... Cheers... Salud - whichever you prefer :)


Comments

Popular Posts