Behold The Beauty Of Color (thanks to spray paint)



We were planning to look at purchasing new patio furniture for the summer season.  However, it has come to our attention that patio furniture isn't exactly in our budget.  So, I took matters into my own hands. This is a very scary thing for anyone who lives with me.

We had some old adirondack chairs that were in sore need of updating.  Enter spray paint.  Now that IS in the budget.



BEFORE....



AFTER



I love the variety of colors, it reminds me of the Fiesta Ware dish collection.

The first farmers market started on Saturday and it was freezing cold.  I sucked down way too much coffee and hung in the women's rest room underneath the hot air hand dryer.  Try putting your bum up to it, I found it to be quite effective.

Anyway, I need to purchase new table and chairs for the market seating area.  This means that the current ones are going to make their new home at some landfill.  Not if I have anything to do with it....
Yes, they are the cheap resin style with the gross stacking chairs.  But how can I argue with FREE?  Stay tuned for the 'remix'   




 Oh, here is a little extra for you.  Sunday grill and smores night.  I don't know who these children belong to...

Comments

Popular Posts