Lately....

I suddenly realized today that a whole week has gone by and I haven't blogged.  No matter, my frame of mind was such that you wouldn't have wanted to read it anyway.  De.Press.Ing.

It has been a very difficult week for me mentally/emotionally.  Enough that I have found it hard to accomplish anything.  One glimpse inside my home will verify this.

There have been a couple of bright spots, two 6 week old kittens for example.  I feel like a new mother all over again :)  I am fostering them for Salem Friends of Felines which is a wonderful organization.  These kittens plus many, many others were found in an abandoned home with deplorable conditions.

We have named them Beezus and Ramona.  They are healing well, eating like horses and have become quite playful.  It does my heart good to see their improvement.

Anyway, here are a few pics from the weekend...

Meet Beezus

A day at mom's farm for Mother's Day

Meet Ramona - definitely the mischievous of the two, just like the books!
Ray grilled local steaks for the meat eaters and veggies

A must have at every grilling party



The anatomy of a smore

Comments

Popular Posts