Snowlandia

Just sharing some snow photos about the neighborhood and things I have 'working' on. Ray shared this lovely photo of Will during their sledding adventures that I wanted to include. Speaking of Will, I was sprucing up his room and found this coffee filter craft that I thought would look cool in his room. It's the craft where you dye the ruffled part of the filter in food coloring. I did them in bold Lego colors. When they were done I mounted them on his ceiling to make it look like stars amongst his space themed   room. Oh . My. Word. I don't mean to sound rude but it looked like someone had shot boogers through a straw up on the ceiling. By the way, I hate the word, 'booger' but it is the only word to describe the horror. Seriously, I hate that I suck at crafting.
This may be our last day of snow hell so to celebrate I'm going attempt to knit and felt hot pads. This oughta be great...






Comments

Popular Posts