What I'm Reading, Watching, And Listening To

I love what blogger and writer, Addie Zierman did on her recent post (see my side bar for her blog - it's awesome) She listed the latest books, movies and music she was into. I love when bloggers do this and I eagerly grab my pen and paper when I see such posts so I too, can get new ideas to check out. So, I thought I would add mine into the mix. If anything, it is fun to look back on. Books: I have lots going on at one time - I'm ADD, what can I say? Radical Homemaking by Shannon Hayes. Confessions of a Closet Master Baker by Gesine Bullock Prado (Sandra Bullock's sister) The Northwest Vegetarian Cookbook Joy the Baker by Joy Wilson Modern Homestead by Renee Wilkinson Above by Isla Morley (creepy, edge of your seat kinda book) The Next Time You See Me by Holly Goddard Jones MOVIES/TV: The Book Thief (based on Markus Zusak's novel) Breaking Bad (I know, no judgments please :) Call The Midwife MUSIC: The Heist (Macklemore and Ryan Lewis) Inland (Jars of Clay) Babel (Mumford and Sons) Paradise Valley (John Mayer) Of course, given my randomness this could all change tomorrow but for now, this is it! Happy 4th!


Comments

Popular Posts