10 Reasons School Needs To Start

Hey guys, I love summer as much as the next person. I love having the kids off from school and everything that includes. I always breathe a sigh of relief when I make the last lunch of the year and every spring I'm the mom that counts the days until school is out. But alas, all good things must come to an end and as much as I hate to admit it, I realize it's time baby. My kids need to go back to school. My children are bored out of their gourds and I'm out of ideas. This is my little list I have compiled from my own personal experience this summer. I have no doubt many of you have one yourselves - at least I hope so. Because if not, I'm the worst mom ever... 10 Reasons School Needs To Start: 1) Your kids ask what day it is. 2) Your son's Nintendo DS has maxed out it's storage. 3) Arguments between your children are starting to include fists and wedgies. 4) Your kids complain that going to Starbucks for a treat involves too much work. 5) Your son has decided he will no longer be wearing shirts. 6) You are considering going back on your anti-depressant. 7) Your children aren't changing their underwear. 8) Creepy selfies are starting to show up on your phone. 9) Your kids still ask for allowances even though they haven't done one damn thing. 10) Your kids ask you what's for breakfast. At 4pm.




Comments

Popular Posts